Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1st Haircut and More

Cole's hair was getting really long. He looked like he was somewhat bald, but when you actually ran fingers through it, it was super long. Hence, the ponytail.
My awesome friend Lacey was kind enough to show me how to cut it, and away went the ponytail.

He had to be bribed with a sucker to sit still, and even that didn't work so great. But Lacey got the job done and he looks so handsome. It's hard to see because his hair is so light.

What a stud!
He is such a big boy now. He started taking a few steps at 11 months, more at 12 months, then at 13 months he took off running. He is super fast now and climbs on everything. He can get on the couch, chairs, the kitchen table..... everything!
He loves his blankets. For the past couple months he has been dragging blankets through the house most of the day.
He is a lot of fun. He's very playful. He loves balls and says "ball" constantly. Anything that is even remotely round is a ball, including eggs and the globe in the church library. He also says "uh oh", "mama", and "b" when he wants to bonk heads. He loves to play doggy and crawls around saying "ruff, ruff." He looks out the window often to check for dogs. He still has 8 teeth and is a major drool monster.
He had his 14 month check up a couple weeks ago. His stats were:
Weight- 22lbs- 19th %
Height- 32 1/2 in- 90th %
He is continuing to be long and lean ;)
We sure love this little guy and are really enjoying watching him grow!

4 comments:

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

Seriously I Love that munchkin!! He is so fun!! I'm glad you called it is always fun to get together with you and the kiddos!

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

He really is a stud :). I LOVE his smile. That face could put a smile on anyone. He really is super cute! I can't imagine Emmy being that age...but I know it's gonna be here before I know it! I love reading your posts about Cole because Emmy isn't too far off, and it helps me to see what I'm looking forward too!

Steve and Darlene said...

The pictures are all adorable of Cole. I love the one where he is walking away with his blanket. So cute!!

Tim and Heidi said...

He's such a little cutie! I can't believe he's running around! Miss you guys!