Sunday, June 12, 2011

Big Boy


I just want to do a quick update on this little man. He is such a big boy lately. He still talks A Lot. He finally started saying "Hayden" a couple months ago. He loves bubbles!! Multiple times a day he says "play bubbles outside". He's also very curious about sounds. Whenever he hears something he says "what that sound?". 
He is now binky free. He's only been having his binky in bed for a couple months. Then a few weeks ago, Ryan took him to the cupboard and had him put his binky in. Ryan told him no more binky and to say goodbye. He did, and hasn't asked for it since. It's been an awesome transition.
He also loves nursery now. All because of their bubble machine. He can spot an airplane a mile away. He loves to sing and read "Down by the Bay." He often sings throughout the day.
We love our big boy!!

1 comments:

Steve and Darlene said...

I loved it when I would hear him say, "what that sound?" So cute! I sure miss Hayden and Cole.