Ryan went to China for just over 2 weeks in June. While he was gone he missed Hayden's birthday, Father's day and my birthday. Major bummer!! But while he was gone Grammy came to play, and play we did.
The kids loved the adventure and Grammy and I got our workout in for the day!
These purple ball flowers (I can't remember what they are actually called) were our favorite. We had a great day enjoying the beauty of nature.
We also went strawberrry picking at Stade's Farm.
The berries were tiny but the kids really enjoyed picking them.
| Cole insisted on wearing this hat, even though it is obviously too small for his head! |
On my birthday, we headed to the zoo. I love the zoo and so do my kids, so it was the perfect place to go. My kids were so close to the grizzly bear I was getting a little nervous, even with the glass. I decided I would never like to meet a grizzly bear in the wild. But It was pretty cool to get a close up view.
| My kids are so lucky to have a Grammy who will be silly with them! |
Of course we had to end the day with another picture on the Brookfiels Zoo lion. Good times!
0 comments:
Post a Comment