Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rites of Passage

Our kids are growing up...

 Hayden gave her first talk in Primary on Sunday. She was so excited!! She did a great job and her finger didn't go in her nose until she was walking away from the microphone. She has a thing with putting her fingers in her mouth or nose when she gets nervous. Thankfully that's usually the only time, but if she's nervous then there are probably a lot of people watching her little fingers.

She had her 4 year check up last month.
Her stats are-
35 1/2 lbs- 70%
41 1/2 in- 70%

She is super healthy and just perfect! She was upset about the 2 shots she had to get, though. Poor girl. I had to hold her down. She just got her flu shot last week and did much better. Not a single tear. She told me afterward, "I decided to be brave!" Love her.
Cole is officially in the terrible twos. He is somewhat of a menace these days, (a cute menace, of course) and his artwork on the wall today proves it!
I had to throw this picture in, because when these two aren't fighting like crazy, they love each other like crazy!! Hayden likes to "babysit" Cole while I shower sometimes. This is how I found them after my shower one morning. I love Hayden's arm wrapped around him. Hopefully, they will watch out for each other forever!

3 comments:

Tim and Heidi said...

Can't believe how big they're getting!!! I swear they've grown since we saw them last month!!!

Lindy said...

it's about time Cole hit the terrible two's. AJ has been there for 4 months already! He seems so proud of his artwork. :)

Tiffini said...

Cute Cute kids. And what fun would it be if you were never able to take a picture of coloring on the wall ;)