Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Craftin' it up

I have some awesome, crafty friends. We have started "Crafting Wednesday." For the past 7 weeks we have taken turns hosting. We have a potluck and then after a few hours of crafting, we end up with some fun things!
Here's what we've done so far:

WEEK 1- Ribbon Wreaths (wow, my door is filthy. Note to self- clean front door)    http://sheskindacrafty.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-ribbon-wreath.html


WEEK 2- Hair Clips (We each brought an idea and enough stuff for everyone to make one)

WEEK 3-Halloween Topiaries http://craftysisters-nc.blogspot.com/2010/09/trickor-treat-topiaries.html
WEEK 4- Bead Spiders   http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2010/10/guest-project-make-beaded-spider.html

WEEK 5- Book Page Pumpkins  http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2011/09/book-page-pumpkin.html

WEEK 6- Wooden Turkeys  http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2010/11/creative-guest-2x4-turkey-by-craft.html

WEEK 7 (today)- Halloween Jars   http://notsoidlehands.blogspot.com/2011/09/guess-whos-cute-craft-is-on-front-cover.html
It's so nice to get together and have some adult time. The kids are running wild, ransacking the house, but it's worth it for 4 hours of girl time. Thanks Ladies!!

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

I want in :) how fun! I did that for a while with some ladies when I first moved here, but soon after I decided not the crowd for me :(

Natalie said...

WOW! You guys have made a lot of cool stuff. How fun!