Hayden was princess Jasmine and Cole was Thomas the Train. They were both so excited about their costumes.
They had lots of opportunities to dress up this year. We went to the community fall festival with friends. They had trick-or-treating, games, bounce house, and a hay ride. All free! The kids had a blast.
| Cole and his best bud Justin |
We went to our ward trunk or treat on Saturday.
Then on Halloween, we had a bunch of friends over for soup and snacks. After we filled our bellies, we all headed out trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. It was so fun having friends join us. The kids got too much candy, as usual!
I haven't been crafting lately, but these are the last two projects I did. I couldn't get the glare to stay away from the turkey clip picture, but it's adorable. Trust me.
1 comments:
Hayden looks just like a mini Carli! Such cute kids!
Post a Comment