The kids have been having some fun, while we've been stuck inside due to the cold.
Having glow stick baths (yes, it was dark in the room). They've done this several times and always love it.
Playing with "sand". I mixed flour (it's whole wheat, that's why it's brown) and some baby oil. It's really cool because it feels like flour but it's more moldable. Hayden and Cole played with this for over an hour! It was a big mess, but actually didn't take much effort to clean up. I saved it in a zip lock baggie. I think we'll probably pull it our again today :)
For breakfast on Valentine's Day, we had heart shaped hootenanies (german pancakes) and some strawberries. We had a pretty low key day. I had young women that night so Ryan and I went out to dinner the next night. I got a beautiful red rose. The kids gave Ryan a bag of oreos and I made him a candy card. The kids got balloons and some art supplies. Their grandparents all sent them a card and some fun, too. It's so fun to celebrate how much we love each other!
This is how I found Cole, when I got out of the shower the day after Valentines. He obviously really enjoyed Ryan's candy card. I was surprised how much he loved the Hot Tamales.
They love to play or just hang out in the laundry baskets.
Cole is such a love bug. He gives great hugs and kisses. He loves to give eskimo kisses and smooches, and I love to receive them. It's seriously the sweetest thing!
I love my kiddos!
2 comments:
That looks like lots of fun! I can't wait till Logan gets a little older and we can do arts and crafts together!
The picture of Cole with the candy is hilarious!
Post a Comment