Life has been crazy around here, but we've taken some time to have fun!
Hayden got to bring home Ellie the Elephant from preschool. We took her around and then Hayden took pictures back to her class to show what we did. Hayden was so excited, and took Ellie with us everywhere we went.
We took Ellie for a walk around our neighborhood, and down to the pond by us to see the big frogs.
Another day we took Ellie to the Volo Bog. The kids were excited, because we saw worms, birds, spiderwebs, and a slug. All kinds of exotic wildlife to be thrilled about ;)
General Conference weekend was wonderful! We got to actually sit and watch all sessions this year. The kids were so good. We had yummy food and some fun projects. One of our projects was dying rice. The kids thought it was cool to color the rice and kept going back to play with their rice throughout the day.
Here is a pregnant belly picture from March 22. I was about 27 weeks. Now that I'm almost 34 weeks, I'm much bigger. I had 3 different people tell me how big I am yesterday. One was Cole. He was sitting on the couch and I bent over to pick something up. He said "Momma, your bum is big. REALLY big!" Then at church 2 women told me they couldn't believe how big I was, because I'm SO BIG! Luckily, I don't get offended by these comments, and I actually think they're funny.
I'll post pictures of my huge self soon ;)
2 comments:
Ahhhhh... Independance Grove, such a fun place! Love your cute ideas about entertaining the kiddos. and for the record, you are the cutest pregnant person I know!
Looks fun as always, and You have a cute pregnant belly as always!
Post a Comment