The kids and I made a Christmas Time Bucket list. The list included "visit a live nativity." We heard about a great one and decided to go. Brogan was over that day so we took him with us. Their faces explain it all. They were hyped up, and the line was mega, mega, mega..... LONG! We were in line, not even the real line, for 45 minutes. Then we got to the actual line, which was about 3 times as long as what we just waited in. Ryan and I were not up to waiting another 2 hours, so we bribed the kids and went to get ice cream instead!
I talked to my mom later that night, and she and her Relief Society had actually been there, too. They did wait in line for 2 hours and ended up leaving, because the line was never ending!
Maybe next year.....
Another thing on our list was The Festival of Trees. Ryan and I had never been, but had heard great things. It was a lot of fun. One of Cole's favorites was the Cars tree.
One of Hayden's favorites was the Rapunzel tree. I thought the kids would love it, but honestly, they weren't really in to it and wanted to leave. Their real favorite part was the end, when we got treats from the Sweet Shoppe, and went home! Oh well, I enjoyed it!
| Brooklyn has started grabbing her toes! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment