Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ryan and the Kids


These are just a few random pictures of the kids and Ryan.
 These kids all love their dad so much! Brooklyn is definitely a Daddy's girl and will always pick him over me, which Ryan loves!


 I love both parts of this picture; Brooklyn as the adorable center of attention, and Cole and Hayden cuddling up watching something on Ryan's phone with him!
This is silly Cole. He frequents our house quite frequently!
Chick-fil-a has a dress like a cow day. If you go dressed like a cow, you get a free meal. So, I dressed up the kids and we headed to get some free lunch! As you can tell, Hayden was not happy that I made her get her picture taken with the cow! 
One Saturday morning Hayden and I went on a date. We went yard saleing and to breakfast at Burger King. I love hanging out with her!
They're so cute when they're getting along :)
This was taken in the middle of the night. in January. We had a very rough night that night. After trying and trying, I finally got Brooklyn to sleep a little before 2, then Cole woke up for good at 4, and Ryan was throwing up all night. Fun times! Luckily my sweet neighbor, Missy, watched Brooklyn for me the next day while the other 2 were at school, so I got a nap!

0 comments: