Thursday, November 13, 2014

T-Ball Playing Cole!

Cole played T-Ball this year and loved it! It was so much better than watching him play soccer. He is pretty good, even though he had his cast on most of the games. He liked hitting and playing first base the best.
When we got his picture package back, the individual picture was some random kid we have never seen before. I called the place. They fixed it and sent us a new sheet. Cole took it and displayed it in his room very proudly! Unfortunately, now I can't find it. I'm so sad, because it was the cutest picture of him, with his little red cast. Oh well, this is the team picture with the random kid cut off the top :)



I had to throw in this picture, because I just love it.
Cole had cowboy day at preschool and looked so cute!

0 comments: