Ryan had to go to China again. He left on the 6th and just got home last night. So, I've been without a computer for a while. We're so glad to have Ryan home. I'm starting to get bugged by the frequency of his trips. It's job security though, right? That's what I keep telling myself at least.
Today is our anniversary. We have been married for 4 years. It seems so crazy that it's been that long. They've been 4 great years. We've had a lot of fun and enjoyed so much together and are still excited to be together forever!
We got married at 8 in the morning in the middle of December. It was so incredibly cold. My nose is red in every picture and we just look cold. So sad. But here are a couple pictures from that day

10 comments:
You look so beautiful! Red nose and all ;) Happy anniversary!
can you believe how fast the years go? Congrats!
Ah, its so fun to see everyone's wedding pictures when anniversary time comes around. Strangely, I can never find mine when its my anniversary.
You guys look great, especially so early in the morning and in December!! Congrats on 4 yrs.!
Aww, happy anniversary! We're December people, too, and my little sis is getting married on our anniversary, December 30th!
Beautiful pictures! What exactly does Ryan do?
Congrats! We are just as happy today for you as we were the day you got married! We love you!
Congrats on 4 years, you were a beautiful bride :) I hear ya on the cold weather! Our anniversary is next week, and it snowed in SG on our big day.
Happy Anniversary! You look beautiful! Congrats on 4 years!
Post a Comment