This post is a little late but we had such a great Thanksgiving and have so so so much to be grateful for. Ryan's sister Camille came to visit and we ate at my Bro's house. I cooked the turkey for the first time this year. It turned out okay but my gravy was not so good. Sorry guys.
It was a fun day full of food, games and watching "Hancock."
I love holidays. It is so great to just relax. I just realized that Hayden isn't in any of the pictures I took. She was there, I promise.
We went out shopping on Black Friday. We're not really dedicated shoppers, though. We left the house about 8 so we still got to sleep in a bit.
Hayden had a great time with Camille here. She loves all of the extra attention and did her best to keep Camille busy.We hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving too!
3 comments:
Hayden is looking so big! Are you guys coming home for Christmas? We would love to see you guys!
Looks like you guys had an awesome thanksgiving. Cute Pics, i didn't take any of that day lol Oh well!
Sounds like you guys had quite a time when Karen was out there. I've been so stinking busy I haven't kept with you guys very well! Just wanted to let you know we missed you this Thanksgiving and we love you and hope you have a good Christmas!
Post a Comment