
I had a little pregnancy scare on Thursday morning. I ended having to go to the emergency room for an ultrasound and to be checked by my doctor. Everything is ok. My doctor just put me on bedrest for a few days but then I should be fine.
Having the ultrasound was what I needed. It was so great to actually see that there is a baby in me. The technician couldn't believe how active the baby is. It was moving it's arms and legs all over. We got this very cute picture! The baby is measuring 8 days bigger than it should be. I was hoping that would push up my due date. No luck. Babies have to measure 14 days bigger to change the due date. Dang it. No info on the sex yet, I asked.
Anyway, I just wanted to share the baby's first picture.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Baby's 1st Photo
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yucky pregnancy scares! I was so paranoid the entire time I was pregnant. But, it is fun to get an early ultrasound! What a cute baby. :)
Wow!!! Now I feel like such a slacker!!! Congrats on the pregnancy and I'm glad baby #2 is okay!!! Keep us posted!
Glad everything is ok!
Glad everything is fine, but take it from me make sure you only have to do the best rest thing once! Take it easy! So fun getting ultrasounds. The last month of my pregnancy I got to see Hailey every 3 days.
Good to hear everything is okay. We are excited to see you guys! When you guys coming?
Glad everything is okay with the baby! We are really excited to see you guys this week!!
I glad everything is okay, and you got a sneak peek of your baby! I love ultrasound pics :)
I am glad that everything is okay. It really is a comfort to just see the bambino and know that they are doing well. Let me know if I can help with Hayden.
I am glad everything is okay. Keep me posted I want to know if it is a girl or a boy.
Congrats on baby #2! I'm glad everything is okay. Take it easy.
Post a Comment