That's right, we are expecting our second baby. I'm only 10 weeks along so we have a while to wait but we are super excited. I am hoping for a boy but Ryan thinks it's probably a girl. The other day Ryan asked Hayden if she is going to get a puppy and she said "No". Then he asked her if she is going to get a little brother and she said "No". Then he asked her if she was going to get a little sister and she got a huge smile on her face and started clapping. It was so funny. We'll find out if we have a psychic little girl on our hands.
I haven't been feeling great and it's been harder than last time since I have Hayden to take care of. Hayden has been so good though. If I need to lay down, she'll watch tv or play by herself. And Ryan is amazing. He works all day, cleans, cooks, and takes care of me and Hayden. He's been so great!
Anyway, that's our news!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Baby #2
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Yeah!!! We're so excited for you guys!
If she's anything like Hayden, you won't have anything to worry about.
Congrats and hope you get to feeling better soon!
Congratulations! We are so excited (and admittedly a bit jealous). :) We'll be checking back to find out if Hayden's prediction was correct. We also hope you getting feeling better soon.
Hey congrats that is awesome!!!
WOW!!! Congratulations!!! We are very excited for you. Man, everyone is pregnant these days...maybe we better hop on the band wagon! Well good luck and I hope you get better soon!
How exciting! Congrats =) Hope you get feeling better soon!
That is Awesome!! I am so excited for you hope you get to feeling better soon!! congrats
Congratulations!! Hope you get to feeling better! It will be so worth it, but you know that ;)
Congratulations! Wow! Baby number two...that will keep you guys really busy! We're happy for you though!
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the gender!
Yeah! That's so exciting! We are so happy for you! We love you!
That is awesome news. Hope everything is going well.
Yeah, hooray for you guys!! Congrats take it easy, and good luck!
WAHOO!!! Congratulation! That is so exciting.
FYI tagged you in our blog, go and check it out!
Post a Comment