It's a boy! Today was the big day. He's healthy and every thing looks great. We're so excited!
This isn't the greatest profile picture but the other picture shows that it's definitely a boy. Ryan wasn't sure he wanted me to post the "boy parts picture" but how can I not, right? 
Here is his one and only belonging.....a 3 piece suit. I bought it 3 months ago when I still had no idea what we were having. I found it on clearance at Target and couldn't pass it up. I was a little nervous that having it hanging in the closet might jinx us and we would never have a boy. Luckily, no jinx and a boy is on his way!
Tomorrow I will be 22 weeks, so here are some belly pictures. At church on Sunday a friend came up and said "You're huge!" and did the huge belly motion with her hands. All I could say was "I know." At least I'm 5 months along. A couple months ago that could have been traumatic but now it's just funny.
The next big step is naming the kid. We have absolutely no options because Ryan and I can't agree on a single name. My brother, Sean, said Cecil or Sport. Both of which got vetoed fast. Any suggestions?
Thursday, April 23, 2009
The Survey Says.......
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Congrats!! Hayden will love having a little brother :) You look great! It's crazy all the remarks you get while your pregnant!
congrats that is so awesome. Hope everything continues to go well for you and the pregnancy. Hey I went private on my blog so if you want an invite email me at bdcram@hotmail.com
congratulations! we are so happy for you guys! oh, and I don't know who in the heck told you that you were huge, but she needs to get her eyes check, you're not big at all! I hope I look that good when Tim and I finally decide to jump on the baby band wagon with everyone else! hope all is well with you guys!
Definitely a boy! Congrats! How fun to have one of each right from the start. And since I won't ever have a need for them, here are my favorite boy names.
Ezra
Cohen
Tillman
Elliot
Good luck!
You are not huge!! You look so good. Congratulations. Boys are so dang fun. I am struggling with the little girl thing....I love her, but she doesn't wear bows and stuff...does that make me a bad mom??
Sport??! I have to say, that is one of the craziest names I've heard, and I called Adam "Ferris" before he was born.
I don't think you look huge, you look right on schedule. :)
No mistaken gender identity there! How fun for you guys and especially since you already have him a suit :-) I'm not much help w/ names because we're in the same boat ourselves...I'm putting up a post to get some help as well...we're down to 4 weeks, and we've got nothin! Congrats again :)
Yay for boys! He will be a stud, and you look amazingly beautiful. Ryder, I see him as a ryder lol ;) Good luck with naming him, I don't know how it went with you guys but it kind of just came to us one day lol. Glad your doing well!
congrats... we're so excited for you! And Hayden is the cutest thing. so adorable. :) Can't wait to see you in July.
Yeah!!! I can't wait to meet him! Good luck with the name searching...maybe Hayden will come up with a good one for him. :) Check out www.nameberry.com, it's a baby naming site I liked.
Good thing for no ginx! You are not huge at all, in fact I can't believe your 5 months! Good luck hope it continues to go well!Congrats!!
How fun!!! Adam and I were just counting cousins the other day and realized on your side the boys outnumber the girls by like 7!
I am so excited for you, boys are an entirely new world and so much fun!!! And BTW, YOU ARE NOT HUGE!!! You are 5 months and you look fantastic! :o)
Congrats!! that is so exciting!!
Congrats on the boy. Your belly is really cute! The perfect size. As for names here is my 2 cents:
Jayden
Wade
Tobin or Toby
Carter
These are some of the names that I love, but were rejected by Devin.
Wow! Congratulations on expecting a boy! Chris & Lydia are expecting a boy after two girls. They are also really excited about that.
Congrats on the boy! Dave and I obviously don't have kids yet, but when we discuss names we have a hard time coming up with something we both like. Good luck...I'm sure whatever you two decide will be great.
Post a Comment