Hayden is 2 today and I can't believe it. The last 2 years have gone so fast. At the age of 2 she is full of attitude, Ms. Independent, has the most contagious laugh, says the funniest things, can be such a stinker but can melt my heart in a second. We love our Haydie Babe so much!!
To celebrate we just had a little party at our house with her playgroup friends and her cousins. I made a butterfly cake, of course it barely resembled the picture I copied, but it was still a recognizable butterfly. That works.
Happy Birthday Hayden!!
*I've been trying to upload pictures for 45 minutes now and it's not happening. At this point I'm exhausted. So, I will try to post them tomorrow :)
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
2 Years Old
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy birthday Hayen!! About time you update ;) I've been wondering about ya!
Post a Comment