
Things have been so busy here. Ryan's parents came to visit over labor day weekend. Then my mom came into town and she's still here. We've been to the zoo, a children's museum, downtown....yes we've been busy. But it's been so nice to have her. She's been cooking, cleaning, taking care of kids, anything I need. Thank you so much Mom!! My dad comes into town tonight and Ryan's parents and sisters come on Friday. Busy, Busy!
So, Cole was a month old a week and a half ago. I know I'm behind in my posting but life is crazy with 2 kids...
His stats were
10 lbs 2 oz- 70th %tile
21 1/2 in- 50th %tile
We took him to the doctor again on Friday and he was 10 lbs 8 oz, so he gained 6 oz in 4 days. Yeah, he likes to eat. He has been really upset though. He would scream every second he was awake and only sleep for short periods at night. That's why we took him back to the doctor. They couldn't find anything wrong with him though. He has been doing better today so hopefully that's a sign of things to come.


Hayden is still loving her little brother. Every time I lay him on the floor she has to lay next to him. She doesn't like it when Ryan holds Cole though. She always tells him to give Cole to me. We're all still working on adjusting a little :)
And I had to throw in this picture of Hayden because she's my pretty little Haydie Babe! Isn't she the cutest!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
One Month Old (2 weeks ago)
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a cute little guy he is!! Aren't Mom's great and so helpful!! That last picture of Hayden totally looks like a miniature Carli.
Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!
Life w/ #2 always takes some adjusting to, you're doing great! I like the pic of Ryan and Cole, such a sweet moment captured :-)
Haydie baby is surely gorgeous. You have a handsome little boy. Glad to hear things are going great. I need your email address for my blog. Its going private!
He looks so much like Hayden. He is adorable!
He is such a cutie! I love the picture on top in his carseat...he looks so grown up!
I Love that first pic - SO cute!
Post a Comment