Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cole and Hayden


Anika and Celtin each took turns holding Cole. It's so nice having cousins around.

I know this picture is gross. Sorry about that. But it shows the knot in the cord. The nurse took this picture and I just saw it. Crazy knot!


Cole got his first bath at home. He didn't like it so much but Hayden loved it. She brought her stool to the counter and had her washcloth ready to go.


Hayden loves her brother so much and wanted to kiss his little belly.


Hayden is so sweet. I had Cole laying on a blanket on the floor. Hayden brought a bucket of toys over and was taking them out one by one. She would show the toy to Cole and then lay it on his blanket for him. I love it!

And a couple more pics of our handsome boy!

7 comments:

The Bundys said...

Congratulations Carly! That picture of the knotted cord is seriously CRAZY!! What a perfect little guy you have been blessed with.

Melenie said...

I agree, that knot is crazy. Kind of cool that you have a picture of it though. He looks so big and healthy, and Hayden is so cute showing her toys to him.

Anonymous said...

Carli, He is SO cute. Everyone is having boys and it makes me want one. I'm sorry to read about your last post. It sounded rough. When it rains it pours.Good Luck.

Tim and Heidi said...

He is such a handsome little fella! Hayden is such a cutie as well! We miss you guys!

Laura =0) said...

Hey I'm so glad your delivery went good. The cord looks crazy. He's such a cutie pie.

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

He is adorable! Congrats Carli =) That is horrible about your tooth! Hope you feel better. How is it being a mom to 2 kids?

Natalie said...

He is so cute! I can hardly wait to meet him in person!