So, yesterday was a fun day.... I found myself thinking "you have got to be kidding me" several times.
On Tuesday night I was eating a frozen tangy taffy and all of a sudden I had a horrible pain in my tooth. The dang candy pulled out my filling. So yesterday I went to the dentist. I get to the dentist and walk in. It's raining and I'm wearing flip flops. Combine that with a super slippery floor and it's bad news. I slipped and fell flat on my back side. I just sat there for a second thinking "of course this is happening right now."
Then the dentist checks my tooth and I don't just need my filling replaced. I need a root canal. What? I have never had a root canal and here I am 5 days after having a baby and I have to deal with this. I ended up with a new dentist and I was there for 3 hours. After all that time she didn't even finish so I have to go back on Monday.
I've vetoed tangy taffy for life! Anyway, there are my complaints for today. Thanks for humoring me....
Thursday, August 27, 2009
You have got to be kidding me
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That STINKS!!! Let me know if you need me to help watch Hayden or Cole on Monday; Andrew has a doc appt. at 4PM but other than that I'm free all day. :)
I hear ya Carli...I swear, when it rains, it freakin hails! I hope besides saying, this is happening to me right now, you said some choice swear words (of course in your mind only). It makes one feel better. :)
How terrible! That would be embarassing to fall like that, poor Carli. :(
in moments like that, i actually ask myself why wasn't there a video camera? only bc it could have won me 10,000 on AFV! and then the humiliation would be worth it :)
Post a Comment