So, I haven't been very good at keeping you all up to date. Mostly because nothings happened....
But I am being induced on Friday, bright and early at 6am. Hooray! Ryan asked me if I'm really ready for a baby. I'm definitely ready to be done being pregnant but it still hasn't honestly hit me that I'm going to actually be bringing home a baby in a few days. I'm sure it will soon enough.
I have to throw in a cute Hayden story. She is so excited for her baby brother to come. The other day she really wanted to play with him. She got a ball and was yelling at my stomach saying "out baby. play ball." Then she got some stickers and stuck them all over my belly and was yelling "out baby. stickers baby. out! out!" She may be a little disappointed when he comes home and doesn't really do anything.
My sister-in-law/friend Shylo and friend Tina threw me a baby shower. It was so great! I'm a slacker and haven't uploaded any of the pictures yet. So, hopefully a very late post about that is still to come.....Thanks for the shower though guys!!
We'll be sure to post pictures and stuff soon after the baby's born....
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
The Big Day
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good luck Carli! I hope everything goes well for you on Friday.
YEA!!! Hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see some pics.
Yeah Good luck, hope it all goes well!! I'll be anticipating pictures!!
Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of him!
So excited to see the little guy! Can't wait to hear what name you agreed on! Keep us in the loop and let us know if you need anything! We love you guys!
So excited! Can't wait to see pictures! - Cadence
Post a Comment