So, I am officially 37 weeks now. I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. It was good news. I am dilated to a 3 and thin. The doctor said the baby could be coming any day now. I double checked to make sure he literally meant any day now and he said yes. So, I pretty much panicked and did a million things after my appointment on Tuesday. Now we're just waiting. It will probably still be 2 weeks until he decides to come but hopefully it's sooner than later. My next appointment is on Tuesday. We'll keep you updated....
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's exciting! I hope for your sake that he comes early.
That's so exciting! I can't wait to see him! Whenever that may be! Let us know when he comes!
Exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy =)
Alright, it's Tuesday...
Post a Comment