We went to Utah at the beginning of July for Ryan's little brother, Jeffrey's, wedding. I didn't get a picture of Jeffrey and Cadence..oops. Congratulations anyway! Hayden was very cute in her new dress and was excited to show it off to everyone. She loves her Uncle Jeff and wanted to dance with him so badly. We discovered her great love of dancing while at the reception. It was a wonderful wedding and we are so happy for Jeff and Cadence.


While we were in Utah, my mom and sister-in-law threw me a baby shower. The realization of how much stuff you need for a new baby is overwhelming, so the shower was so so nice. Thanks to my mom and Brittany and everyone who came!!

I know this picture is sideways but I don't know why and I don't want to take the time to figure it out....
It was a quick trip but we had so much fun with family and friends. It was a great trip.
I had to throw this picture in because it is so cute. My friend Noel gave me a pedicure for my birthday. I have tried to paint Hayden's nails before but she never lets me. When she saw Noel painting my nails, she got excited and wanted hers done too. Afterward, she kept showing anyone who would look and saying "pretty toes'.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Utah Trip
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 7:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment