Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2 Months




Cole is 2 months old today. I can't believe it! He went in for his checkup today. Here's his stats...

weight- 12 lbs. 5 oz.- 75%tile
height- 23 3/4 in.- 50%tile

He's getting so big. He is almost 2 whole pounds bigger than Hayden was at this age. I love his little pudge :)

He has been smiling in his sleep since he was born but he smiled when he was awake for the first time last week. It's hard to get a picture of it because he wont do it on cue. This is the best picture I could get. Isn't he so sweet!

I had to post this picture because he always sleeps with his left eye slightly open. So funny

4 comments:

The Patterson's said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe how big he is. Do you think he could come teach Blake how to do that?

Steve and Darlene said...

Thanks for the new pictures. He is adorable! I love his smile.

Laura =0) said...

He's so adorable and getting so big!

The Devin Stewart Family said...

I can't believe that he is already two months old. Time flies!! He is darling and growing so fast. What are your plans for Halloween? Do you already have your kids costumes planned? Hope all is going well.