Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cole's Blessing


Ryan blessed Cole last Sunday at my brother's house. My parents, Ryan's parents, his 2 sisters, and niece were all in town. It was such a great weekend and we appreciate everyone's support on that special day.



Aren't they the cutest kids ever?!


I had to throw in the bath picture because I do love an adorable naked baby picture:)

6 comments:

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

He looks so cute!! What a special time for you guys!! And I agree they are really cute kids

Anonymous said...

What a CUTIE! Oh I want a boy! hummm.... maybe next time. Such a cute family you have.

Tim and Heidi said...

Such a cutie! We can't wait to meet him and see all of you! It looks like you had a great day!

Natalie said...

I love Cole's expression in the first photo, so cute! It was so fun to see you guys and meet little Cole. Thanks again for everything!

Laura =0) said...

They ARE way adorable. Wish I could meet them :)

The Devin Stewart Family said...

He is so cute. I bet it was nice to have so much family there. I love when family is able to visit. Are you getting any sleep with a new born? Hope all is well.