Friday, November 20, 2009

Little laugher



Cole laughed for the first time on Wednesday. We try to make him laugh all the time now because it's so sweet. He likes it when we growl at him so Hayden spends most of her day in his face growling. If you listen you can hear her talking in the background. Funny kids. He will be 3 months old tomorrow and I can't believe it. We sure love our little happy man :)

*Sorry the lighting's bad.....

6 comments:

Melenie said...

I love it! That Hayden sounds like she really loves her baby brother.

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Babies laughter is the sweetest thing! He is such a cutie pie =)

Steve and Darlene said...

He is so grown up. And he is adorable!! Hayden sounds so cute in the background.

Carlos said...

I love it when they start smiling and laughing! It's so fun! He is a cutie!

Jocee said...

He is getting so big! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Carlos said...

Look how big your little guy is getting! I love first laughs!