I know this is very late, but....
For Thanksgiving we drove down to Texas to visit my brother Nathan and his family. My brother Adam and his family that live by us caravaned down with us.
On the way there we stopped at the St. Louis Arch.
We went up to the top on the tram. This is the teeny tiny tram car we're sitting in. The ride up is only 4 minutes long, and I had to keep reminding myself of that because I was getting majorly claustraphobic. It wasn't too exciting at the top, but it's fun to say I've done it.
While we were in Texas, I didn't take very many pictures. But here are a couple from the zoo. Yes, we went to the zoo the day after Thanksgiving. It was 70 degrees outside. I love Texas in the winter! We stayed with my brother for a few days then headed home. It was so great to see his family and a lot of fun to visit with them.
On the way home, we stopped at Adam-ondi-Ahman, Far West, and Liberty Jail.
We had never been to any of these places so it was a really neat experience. The spirit there is amazing. We didn't get to spend much time so we might have to make that trip again.
We spent the night in a hotel on the way home and Hayden was in heaven. When we walked into our room, she went crazy. She ran from thing to thing telling what there was...."Look towels", "Look a TV", Look a bed." It was hilarious!
We had such a great trip. It was a very long drive but the kids were surprisingly good. We had a very happy Thanksgiving.... Thanks for letting us come and stay Nathan and Michelle!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Thanksgiving Trip
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun trip. I love the last picture with you and hayden. You look gorgeous, same as always ;)
Of course looks like your having fun as always! I hated that arch in St. Louis, and I don't get claustrophobic!!!
Post a Comment