Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hayden's first haircut!


Here are a couple before pictures. Hayden's hair was getting pretty long.


So Aunt Shylo cut her hair on Saturday. She cut off about 3 inches. Hayden didn't care about her hair at all. She just wanted to get down and play.


It turned out really cute. At church the next day, so many people commented on how cute she is and how much older she looks now. I agree. She looks more like a little girl than my little baby. Oh sad.



I went and got my hair cut on Monday and the girl cut it about 1 1/2 inches shorted than I wanted. So, Hayden and I now have matching haircuts! Weird, I know :)

9 comments:

The MacLeods said...

I think your hair looks way cute!! What are you talking about....it's not bad at all!

LIZ said...

I think it looks really cute too.

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

She looks so cute! I love bobs on little girls :). My niece has one, and I just love it! Your hair is super cute too. No worries on matching...I would never think that if I ran into you somewhere and didn't know :).

Laura =0) said...

Love the haircuts!! Oh my gosh! Her hair is soooo long!! Ashlin's hair is so flippin short!

Brandy J. said...

You both look great! Your little man is a doll too!

Tim and Heidi said...

She is getting so big! They both are! We can't wait to see them when you come next. When are we going to get to see you guys? We haven't even seen your little man yet! It's been too long! Well, you all look great and your hair cuts don't look the same and they both look great. Hope to talk to you soon!

Tiffini said...

Of course it's still cute even though it was shorter than you wanted. I can't believe that's Hayden's first haircut!!

Lindy said...

not weird at all, adorable! I love the new looks on both of you!

Steve and Darlene said...

Hayden, we love your pretty new hair cut!