Hayden and Cole both had their Doctor Checkups about 2 weeks ago. Here are their stats...
Hayden
Weight 30 lbs- 75 %tile
Height 37 in- 75 %tile
I can't believe she's already 2 1/2
She loves playing dress up with her friends
and eating flour whenever I have it out. She also loves her baby brother and is a good big sister, most of the time. He's getting stronger and if she is standing too close to him she sometimes gets a kick. She doesn't like that very much and tells him to go away...
Cole
Weight- 15 lbs 1 oz- 50 %tile (I was so surprised because he seems so heavy)
Height- 25 3/4 in- 75 %tile
He is a little sweetie and learning so much so fast. He reaches for and grabs things. He loves to hold his binky in his mouth and chew on it, smile and laugh. And he started rolling over a few weeks ago!
We're borrowing this Bumbo from and friend and he is so cute hanging out in it. Yes, I know it's pink but he's comfortable with his manhood.
They have both had major colds and ear infections in both ears so it's been a rough couple of weeks for them. But their troopers and I think the worst is behind us. Now it's on to playing in the new year. Hooray!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
2 1/2 years and 4 months old
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The children are growing so fast. Such cute happy smiles. Thanks for the pictures.
Your kiddos are seriously the best mix of you and your husband. Its crazy but they are oh so adorable!! Hope all is well with you and your family :D Sure wish we could visit ha! SOME DAY ;)
Post a Comment