Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Toes


Cole boy wore his "tie" to church on Sunday. What a big boy!

And....he found his feet. I love when they start discovering new things. It's such a fun stage.

10 comments:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

He is seriously such a cute little boy. So smiley :). I just love it! I hope my baby is smiley too!

Laura =0) said...

What a stud with his little tie! Love it! Hey send me an email with the dates you will be up north, and the days you think might be less busy for you. I will come up and visit with you for sure!

Tim and Heidi said...

What a little cutie! He is a doll! We can't wait to meet him in April!

Melenie said...

I love a little boy in a tie! Is it one of those tie shirts?

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing!

Steve and Darlene said...

He looks so happy. We can't wait until we can hold him and give him a big hug!

Brittany said...

He is so cute...we are excited to see him,(and all of you)!

Kelley Rae said...

I seriously can't believe how big he is - I love it! He's adoreable sportin' that tie!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

He is getting so big.. Time flies. He is such a cutie =) Love your new haircuts!

Carlos said...

He is getting so big! Toes are so fun!!!