Wow, sorry about the post and picture overload!! Just trying to get caught up.
One of the main reasons we went to Utah was for the wedding of Ryan's sister Camille. She and Eric were married in the Salt Lake Temple. All of the girls got fancy purple dresses and the boys got purple ties. Of course my kids started out the day not wanting to be in any pictures. Not so good when we're heading to a wedding.
We headed home to Illinois the next morning. It was a great trip but it was nice to be home. The following weekend we headed to Indianapolis. Camille and Eric live there and had a second reception.
Hayden and Cole enjoyed more time with family. Here's Hayden with Grandma Woodland.
It was definitely a busy month and we're just now getting back into our routine. It's always great to be with family, though.
7 comments:
Carli you kids are so stinkin cute in their dressed up attire!! I guess I need to see little miss Hayden perform sometime!!
Cole and Hayden are so cute. These pictures are wonderful memories. Thanks for posting them.
Your kids are so cute. I love the look on Hayden's face when she's dancing with daddy. Soooo sweet!
Boy I'd say time for updating ;) Looks like you had a great trip. Love the luau pics of your Dad!!
I love the little purple ties - so adorable!
Your kids are getting so big! What a fun trip to Utah.. The zoo looks so tempting =)
Thanks for hanging us while you were here! We miss you guys! Wish we could see you more often!
P.S. You're kids are too cute!
Post a Comment