Last Friday Cole turned 9 months old! I say this all the time, but I really can't believe how fast they grow up. We are loving 9 months though. It's such a fun age.
His stats at his appointment on Monday were
weight- 19 lbs 1 oz- 25%
height-29 1/4 in- 85 %
He's definitely tall and skinny. The doctor said he looks great and is all healthy. That's what we like to hear :)
Here are a few things Cole's been up to.....
He is a talker. He says Dada, Mama (usually when he's sad and wants me to pick him up), ahhh, and a bunch of other not so defined noises. Sticking out his tongue. He can be seen doing this randomly throughout the day.
He loves to crawl behind the couch and hide. Until he gets mad because he can't find his way out ;)
He feeds himself cheerios or fruit puffs. He eats a lot and is great at it. He eats four meals of baby food and formula throughout the day. He tried some avocado last night. He ate it but wasn't too sure if he liked it. He's also tried mashed potatoes, cupcake, yogurt and bread.
He loves bath time and gets a kick out of splashing. He has also been crawling for about a month now. He just does the inch worm/army crawl thing but he is pretty fast. He gets into trouble now. Hayden doesn't love that he can crawl because now he loves to get into her toys. She's not a big fan of sharing with him. He has been sleeping through the night for about 6 weeks. Which is so nice!! However, he has been waking up between 5 and 6 every morning with a stinky diaper for the last 2 weeks. Some mornings he'll go back to sleep after his diaper change but sometimes we're up for the day. We'll have to keep working on that.....
Overall he is a great baby, super easy going and he brings so much love and happiness into our home. We can't get enough of our Cole bear.
5 comments:
Cole is such a sweet baby. It is so fun to see him do all his tricks. We love his smile!!! Thanks for posting the adorable videos.
He is such a cute little baby! I love his sweet smile! I can totally see how that would be contagious...it made me smile when I saw it. :)
I can't believe he's that old either, it seems like you just had him. He's such a cute little boy!!
I love that he gets "cupcake" as one of his first foods. Lucky!! :) Marley wasn't too sure about avacado either, I think it's the only thing she doesn't eat.
Crazy that he is already 9 months old. It really does fly by, and I think we will be saying that their whole lives :) Your kids are adorable! Fun times, I love watching them go through all the different stages!
Post a Comment