Cole's been so busy in the last couple of weeks.
He's developed this super silly smile. He scrunches his nose and squints his eyes. It makes me laugh every time.

He has been crawling on his knees a lot more and loves to climb through the barstools and under the kitchen chairs and table. A lot of times he'll get stuck half way through and gets really mad.

I've learned not to leave the applesauce within his reach. Should have already known that one ;)

He's been dressed up like a little man and had a photo shoot with Hayden.


I'm heading out in a few minutes to take him to the doctor. He's been miserable. I'm crossing my fingers it isn't his 7th ear infection of the year. While I hate for him to be sick, I've been taking advantage of the cuddle time while he's been sick. It's the only time he'll really hold still long enough.
6 comments:
Such a cutie!!
I have witness that cute little smile...Cole can work some magic with that one!! such a cutie!
I love the wrinkles on his nose! That face is definitely priceless. Never seen a bigger smile. So adorable!
That suit jacket is to die for!! What a stud! 7 ear infections - that's awful!! Hope he's feeling better soon.
He is getting so big.. I love his cheesy smile! Hope he feels better soon!
We love his adorable silly smile. Wish we could be there to hear him laugh.
Post a Comment