Friday, February 24, 2012

Let's Go Hawks!

 One afternoon last month I got a call from Ryan asking if I wanted to go to the Blackhawks game that night. Of course! Ryan had been working with some people from Panasonic. Panasonic has a suite on the pent house level and they weren't going to be using it for the game that night. So, Ryan and some coworkers got free tickets. I scrambled to find a babysitter (it wasn't too hard, because my friend Lacey is awesome like that!), and we headed to the game. I haven't ever been in a suite before and it was pretty cool. I didn't understand why you would want to be in a suite instead of right on the front row, until I watched from the suite. You can see everything up there. It could have only been better, if the Panasonic people had been there to buy us some free dessert. Man, those dessert carts look soooo good, but they're soooo expensive. The Blackhawks had a major win and we had a majorly fun night!

0 comments: