Wednesday, September 19, 2012

K and Pre-K

Hayden started Kindergarten on August 28th. She was excited, but a little nervous.
We moved into our house on the same day, so there was a lot going on. But we made it to the school in time to take a few pictures. I can't believe she is already in kindergarten! I didn't cry when we dropped her, because she's been going to preschool and I knew she would love kindergarten. I was a little worried, because she was nervous and I wanted her to be confident and love it.
I didn't need to worry- she is making friends and learning lots. Her teacher is Mrs. Peterson, and so far she really likes her.
On September 4th, Cole started preschool. He goes Tuesday and Thursday mornings. He LOVES it!! He has been waiting for a year to start preschool and it couldn't have come fast enough. He even wears his backpack around the house and sometimes when we go out. He loves being a big boy who goes to school.
His preschool is down the street, at his teachers home. His teacher is Ms. Mallory. He loves all the projects and songs.
I hope my kids always love school so much!

1 comments:

Tim and Heidi said...

I'm glad they both like school so much! I'm sure you're glad for a little time with one kiddo :)