Monday, September 17, 2012

Smiles :)

Brooklyn is growing up so fast and she is so smiley! She first smiled about a month ago and has been ever since. There have even been a few laughs, which I love.
She turned 3 months last week. She is such a sweet, happy, content little thing. She hardly ever cries, and only for a reason. She's quick to smile and loves attention.
She is a great sleeper. She sleeps for an 8-10 hour stretch, eats, then goes back to sleep for a couple more hours. I know, I'm lucky.
She doesn't growl and snort as much as she used to :(
She may never learn to roll over or crawl, because she never gets put down. There is always someone anxious to hole her.
We love this little girl!

1 comments:

Tim and Heidi said...

She is such a doll and such a good baby!!!!! Are those last few pictures in your new place? It looks so nice! II love the couches :) Are those new too? If they are or aren't they are super cute!