Friday, October 5, 2012

Cougs

All of us in our BYU gear
We signed Hayden and Cole up for the BYU kids club. It included tickets to 2 football games, so we went last month. BYU was playing Weber State.
The kids were so excited, until we actually sat down in our seats to watch the game. Brooklyn didn't like the clapping and yelling. (She's sensitive to loud noises). Hayden and Cole were restless. So the kids and I, went down below and hung out for a couple quarters, then we left.
The kids loved the pom poms they got, and Hayden said her favorite part was the cheerleaders.
This little gal, was happy once we were away from the noise.
After we left, we headed to the Brick Oven with our kid's club vouchers. There was another family there from the game. The parents were saying, "Next game, we're not taking the kids!" We like to take our kids to experience fun things, but I think they'll be left behind for the next game, too.

1 comments:

Tim and Heidi said...

Yeah, I'm not sure Tim would let me bring Logan to a game. He would for sure get lost or crawl all over strangers, I'm sure of it! Have I told you how excited we are to have you back?