My mom and I had the great opportunity to go to Time Out for Women last weekend. It was held at the Salt Palace downtown. It was Friday night and all day Saturday. I'm blessed to have a wonderful husband that doesn't even bat an eye, when I go out for some "me time" and leave him with the kids and a list of chores!
We had such a great time. There were wonderful speakers like- Sherri Dew, John Bytheway, and Our Best Bites ladies. The musical performers were Mercy River and Jenny Oaks Baker. Jenny Oaks Baker has become one of my favorites. I bought her Disney CD and the kids and I love it!
It was so great to spend time with my mom and enjoy some uplifting music and messages.
This was my second TOFW and I can't wait to go again next year!

0 comments:
Post a Comment