I turned 30 a couple months ago. Wow the big 3-0. To be honest I was pretty much dreading it. 30 seems so old! But life is pretty much the same, so what do you know ;)
Ryan had lots of surprises for my big day. He threw me a little surprise party with our family and friends at the park on my actual birthday. Then the next night my parents spent the night with our kids while we went out and stayed at their house. Ryan took me to dinner at a delicious restaurant at Sundance. It was so good!
The rest of my birthday was a plan to visit New York. We had sky miles, a Delta voucher, and hotel points to use. We just got back from the trip and I will blog about that soon.
It was a great birthday and so far being 30 is great!
0 comments:
Post a Comment