We have one crazy week in June. Brooklyn's birthday, Hayden's birthday, Father's day, and my birthday. Complete chaos and fun for that week. We got to spend time with Ryan and both Grandpa's on Father's day. Too bad I'm horrible and didn't even get a picture of the kids with Ryan. Oops! Love you, Ryan :)
Hayden had such a fun birthday. Brynli got to spend the night the night before her party. We let Hayden open a couple presents before Ryan headed to work. Roller skates and a scooter! She was so excited!
Later we had a water party with a bunch of her friends. I'm so glad she's been able to make so many friends here.
She picked to have these fishy cupcakes, and I didn't complain. They were so easy and she loved them.
Hayden and all her loot!
Hayden is such a fun, smart, usually sweet but sometimes sassy, little girl. She's a great big sister, loves art and being outside, and doing projects.
We love having this little girl in our family!
Happy birthday, Haydie Babe!
0 comments:
Post a Comment