Thursday, November 13, 2008

8's Tag

Ok, so I have seen this on a lot of your blogs, but Tiffini tagged me so I'm doing it too.

8 Things...

8 TV shows I like to watch
The Office
King of Queens
The Biggest Loser
Family Feud
Who Wants to be a Millionaire
Chuck
Ellen
The Bonnie Hunt Show

8 Things that happened yesterday
Lost my car keys
Went Grocery Shopping
Watched T.V.
Made Meatloaf (it's good, I promise)
Watched Kung Fu Panda
Played with Hayden
Hung out with my Mom
Watched the CMA's

8 Favorite Places to Eat
Olive Garden
Buffalo Wild Wings
Jimmy Johns
Giordanos
Tacos El Norte
Applebees
Chilis
Walker Brothers

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
Going to bed
The Twilight Movie
Going to see The Secret Life of Bees with my mom and sister in law
Christmas
Playing with Hayden tomorrow
Christmas shopping
The weekend because Ryan's home
Did I say Going to Bed

8 Things on my Wish List
Go to Hawaii
Go to the Caribbean
Go to any place that's warm (it's freezing here!)
A new Car
A trip to Utah to visit everyone
Rock Band for our Wii
A new wardrobe
The new Taylor Swift CD

8 people I Tag
Anyone who wants to :)

5 comments:

Keli said...

You can come play our Rock Band any time. Maybe we should have a party just for Rock Band. We could do some major damage.

Tiffini said...

I forgot I love Ellen too! So fun your mom's there hope your having a great time!

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Hi! Friend of Natalie's here, I grew up in the stake. Anyhow, I served my mission in Illinois suburbs north of Chicago, what ward are you in? If you don't mind me askin!

Shylo said...

Funny you should list olive garden as one of your favorites...maybe if you are nice to me I will share one of my many giftcards with you for a girls night out! :)

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Sweet! I served in the Buffalo Grove Stake my entire mission, I mostly served on the Navy base though. Lake Villa is great, but it was never a sisters area.
Isn't it great there?