Ryan's home! Hurray! He got home this afternoon and I am so glad. Hayden was very excited to see her Daddy. She wanted him to hold her and followed him around. She loves him so much and we both missed him a ton.
Ryan had to miss Hayden's first real Halloween. So sad, because she was adorable. She was such a cute cat. We went trick or treating with some friends in their neighborhood.
She wasn't so sure about trick or treating. She made me grab the candy for her until the last 2 houses and then she was so excited to pick something out herself. We went back to our friends house for some chili. It was a fun Halloween and I loved taking Hayden trick or treating.My mom came to help me while Ryan was away. It was fun having her here for Halloween. Hayden just loves her. They have been having fun together. She is here for 2 more weeks so we're getting a good visit in.
Wednesday was my last day of work. Thank goodness. It was absolute craziness around here with me working and I am loving just being home. Hopefully things will get back to normal around here, we'll see.I realize Hayden has a binky in her mouth in every picture.....deal with it :)
1 comments:
Super cute! I can't even imagine how good it must feel to have Ryan home!
Post a Comment