Sunday, March 14, 2010

6 Month Stats

Cole had his 6 month check up on the 5th. He is finally healthy! No more ear infections, coughing or colds. Finally. He is also growing like a weed.
His stats are-

weight- 17lbs 7oz- 50th percentile
height- 28in- 90th percentile

He's our long skinny little guy and looks like such a big boy these days.

A guy at church came up to us today and said hi to Cole. Cole gave him a huge smile and the guy said "That just made my whole day!" That's how I feel everyday. We're so blessed to have this little cutie in our family.

Here are some pictures of Cole Bear-





5 comments:

The Patterson's said...

Oh my goodness he's adorable. I didn't get to see him awake on Sunday but I can see now that his smile could brighten anyone's day. Such a cutie! Looks like big sis is pretty fond of him too.

Laura =0) said...

He is so dang cute! He has a huge beautiful smile just like his mom :) He's gettin big!!

Shylo said...

I love that first picture-such a cute, happy boy.

LIZ said...

cute pictures, what a happy boy!!

Steve and Darlene said...

He is so cute!!! We can't wait to hold him.