Life has been busy around here the last couple of weeks. Ryan went on a business trip to China for 10 days and had to be at work extra hours this last week when he got home. So, the kids and I have been doing lots of playing.
We went with friends to the Kohl Children's Museum, which Hayden loves!
It was even nice enough to venture outside for a bit while we were there. Hayden tried out the maze. If you notice, her cheeks are painted. The museum has a do it yourself face painting center. I originally painted a heart for her, but then she wanted to do it herself. Hence the scribbles ;)
Cole did so well just riding in the stroller watching all the crazy kids running around everywhere.
The weather was so nice a few days and we headed to the park as often as we could.
For St.Patricks day I made the kids little shamrock shirts. My sis in law made us corned beef and cabbage (Yum, I love it!) for dinner. That's about as festive as we got this year.
We made another trip back to the children's museum with even more friends. I didn't pull out my camera until the end so I didn't get shots of everyone. The kids made sandwiches (fake, of course). Then they sat down to enjoy them ;)
These are Hayden's best buds in the world- her cousin Lochlan and bff Avery.
This museum is so fun. They have everything from a vet to a grocery store to a pizza place. They also have a water room and music room and so much more. This time we were there for over 4hours and didn't even get to everything. It's a lot of fun but we were SO ready to go by the time we left! Obviously that other kid has a problem with Hayden. Look at that face...
Aren't they so cute...
Poor Cole spent a lot of the last 2 weeks in the stroller. He looks happy in this picture but he is actually revving up to throw a fit. He had had enough.
And I couldn't leave out the picture of me being the dork that I am :)
I know this is already a long post but I wanted to share a story. The other day Hayden was riding in her toy car. She said it was her rocket ship. She put a headband over her eyes and said they were her "rocket eyes." Then she informed me she was taking a rocket ship ride to China. She comes up with some funny stuff...
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Busy Busy
Posted by Ryan and Carli at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. I hope we will be able to go next time.
Post a Comment