Monday, March 21, 2011

Good Times

We went to a Kid's Expo with some friends a few weeks ago and had a great time!
The kids really enjoyed the turtles. Hayden loved to hold them and Cole loved to smack them!
We went inside the petting zoo and my kids both screamed until I got them out. They liked them from the other side of the fence, though.

Hayden was so excited to get her face painted and had to have a butterfly.

They got to pan for gold, try out the bouncy houses, ride a train and all kinds of fun stuff. Plus we got a bunch of toys and samples. Fun times!
Wouldn't you love to have this little guy for a Valentine. I'd take him, even with the drool hanging from his chin!! Valentine's Day was pretty low key here. We switched babysitting with some friends, so Ryan and I went to a new BBQ place for dinner. It was delicious.
We also went to the Jelly Belly Factory (warehouse) with friends. The train is always fun for the kids and shopping for candy is always fun for the moms ;)

I had to throw in this picture. I love that these two want to be by each other so much!

0 comments: