Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Pattys Day!

I always love holidays! Even the little ones. I planned to be an awesome mom and have a green breakfast and leprechaun hunt for the kids all ready to go. It didn't happen. We did wear some festive shirts, that counts for something, right?Hayden was not excited to show off her shamrock shirt (from last year). I love how her eyes are still trying to look at the t.v. while I'm taking this picture.

They did pretty well posing together.
Who knew pretend sneezes were so funny?!
As soon as Cole saw the camera, he was ready. He calls cameras "cheese." He saw the camera, sat down and said "cheese." So, I took a bunch of pictures of my handsome little man.





Then it was off to preschool. I was helping this week so Cole got to take part. They played St. Patrick's day games, ate green food, and made up for the fact that we did none of those things at home.
That night we switched modes from green to blue as we (mainly Ryan) cheered on BYU. Ryan is ecstatic that Byu's basketball team is doing so well and he wants to learn how to Jimmer ;)

Overall, it was a fun filled day.

1 comments:

Tina said...

Seriously, Cole looks so grown up in these pictures! So cute!