I was 37 weeks pregnant on Thursday, May 31st. I had an appointment on Tuesday and was dilated to a 3, 60 %, and -2. I'm scheduled to be induced a week early, on the 14th. But at my appointment, my doctor kept saying the baby might come before the 14th. She said it about 3 times in the 10 minute she was with me, and told me to be sure to go to the hospital right away with any contractions or if my water breaks. I hate it when they get your hopes up like that. I think this little girl may be stubborn and make me wait it out until the 14th ;)
| Liz, Lacey, Jackie, Me, Melissa |
That night of the 31st, I went with my friends to Chili's for a girls night out. They surprised and spoiled me with some fun baby gifts. Lots of cute outfits, an awesome blanket and burp rags, and some baby essentials. I love these girls!
I have been having braxton hicks and lots of pressure over the last few days, which I didn't experience with Hayden or Cole. My next appointment is on Tuesday, and I'm anxious to see if the pain is actually doing anything, besides being annoying :)
On Memorial Day, I sent Ryan to the attic to bring down all of the baby gear. We got it all washed, set up and ready to go. We are ready for baby girl to come!
**Just a funny note-
The other day Cole matter-of-factly said to me, "When the baby pops out, your belly will be broken."
2 comments:
Make it to the 14th! Then we can share a birthday! Good luck with everything. We will be thinking about you. Can't wait to hear the news!
Good luck with everything! I hope for your sake that she comes early! Let us know how everything goes and what you name the little cutie!
Post a Comment