A couple weeks ago, my friend Melissa and I took our kids, plus a couple, to the Brookfield Zoo.
We did a lot of walking, saw a lot of animals, and had a lot of fun!
Cole loves his little friend, Harper. He talks about her a lot, hugs her when he sees her, and likes to hold her hand.
Hayden's not in this picture, because the giant hornet makes noise randomly, and it scared her a bit.
The kids were mesmerized by the dolphins.
I didn't get a picture of the baby buffalo, but he was so cute. I've never seen one before, he seemed so little next to the other giant buffalo.
| Avery, Hayden, Zoe, Aniela, Addie, Cole, Harper, Weston |
We had to get the traditional picture on the lion. I included two for a reason. Seconds after snapping the top picture, Avery started screaming because she thought she was falling off. Hayden then burst into tears, because Avery screamed in her ear. Yeah, it was time to go!
Everyone was tired. We got everyone home, stopped for some KFC, then went home for an early bed time.
We are sure going to miss these fun outings with our fun friends!
2 comments:
Cute pictures of such cute children! We love you!!!
The pictures are great! Don't talk about leaving! It only makes me sad!
Post a Comment