I am so blessed to be a mom and I love my little ones. Mother's day was so nice this year. There were no church meetings for Ryan or me, so we actually got to spend the day together and even drive to and from church together. That rarely happens!
Hayden surprised me with a beautiful plant she picked out all by herself and Cole gave me a rose! (Cole's nursery teacher gave each of the kids a rose to give to their moms. So nice!) At our wedding, we had disposable cameras on each table for the guests to take pictures of whatever they wanted. Almost 8 years later, we still hadn't developed any of them. For Mother's Day, Ryan surprised me by getting a couple of them developed. It was fun to look back on the memories of that special day.
After church, we spent the day relaxing and just being together. It was a great day for me to remember how lucky I am to be a mom to such great kids!
0 comments:
Post a Comment