We are finally back from our trip to Utah. It was such a great trip but we were definitely happy to get home. We did so much while we were there so we have a ton of pictures. So, I will divide them up into a few posts. I decided to start with Haydens 1st birthday which was on June 17th.
Ryan's mom wanted to give Hayden her present a little early. She gave her a little baby doll. My parents also gave her a baby doll. She loves to carry them around and feed them a bottle. Hayden was so excited and definitely loves her first babies.
We started the day by taking Hayden to a petting zoo at Gardner Village. She had a lot of fun with the animals but didn't want to get too close to them.
They have pony rides at the petting zoo and we were sure Hayden would love it. So, we got her a ticket. However, when we tried to put her on the pony she freaked out. She was happy to look at it but did not want to touch it at all. Maybe next year.
This is Hayden's birthday cake which I made with the help of my mom and Ashlee. Thanks guys. It turned out so well and was actually pretty fun to make. I didn't get a picture with Ashlee. Which I am so sad about. I will have to remember next time. Thanks for coming up Ash!
We gave Hayden her own big piece of cake. As you can tell, she loved it :) At first she was a little unsure of what to do but once she did, she went to town. She was shoving it in her face and ended up covered in chocolate. Her Uncle Jeff made the comment that he had never seen someone get frosting smeared on the back of their calf. But Hayden did. It was everywhere and she had so much fun.
All of the family around came for her party which we had at the Wild West Jordan Park. Hayden got so many fun presents. We really appreciate everyone that came and showed their love to Hayden. Thank you everyone!!
Tomorrow I will start the posts about our family reunions and the rest of our trip. Bye for now
2 comments:
She is so cute, I love when babies 'attack' their first birthday cakes, way to go Hayden! And it must be so fun to have a girl and watch her play with baby dolls! I felt bad that I missed out on the lunch date with you and Tracy. :(
I love Gardner Village! So fun I love the cake looks cute. Hayden is getting alot of hair it's cute.
Post a Comment